The youngest of us need support
- to ensure that children have access to health services, nutrition, clean water and sanitation
- to encourage children to identify their talents and develop them
- to create an enabling environment for children, especially the most marginalized and vulnerable, to meet their needs for quality education and health
- to stop all factors such as child violation, child marriages, child labour, sexism and child prostitution, which prevent children from access to education
- to enable children to meet the costs for education
Education is a key to meet these objectives. Among other projects, we are running an Education Sponsorship Program. Click here to learn more about it.