Basic supplies for rural dispensary
Rural dispensaries need medical supplies
Amount: Between $600 to $1,800 (or between TSH 1,000,000 to 3,000,000)
Your support would help to provide the most basic primary healthcare services to rural communities, e.g. childhood immunisation, family planning and childbirth, wound dressing and management of common ailments like colds, diarrhea and simple malaria.
- What will you sponsor?
- Basic Medical supplies such as gauze, needles, bandages and rubber gloves
- Basic medicines
- Solar powered microscope
- Medical supplies and transportation costs
- Any other medical supplies that you would be willing to donate
- What can you expect?
- You will receive a scanned “thank you” letter of the Rural Medical Officer
- You will receive four updates every three months about how the project is going, including pictures.